Business & IT Consultant (de la 700 USD)
We're looking for individuals who are driven, curious, and eager to learn, with a passion for technology and a customer-focused approach. Our team is built on trust, collaboration, and a commitment to quality. We believe in creating a positive and supportive work environment where everyone can thrive and grow. Previous experience with Salesforce isn't necessary, as we provide comprehensive training to help you succeed. So bring your strong communication skills, willingness to work in a friendly and collaborative environment, and let's make an impact together!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work effectively in a friendly and collaborative team environment is a must
- Willingness to learn and take advantage of training opportunities - our team will provide training in Salesforce.com and CPQ and Billing Platform.
- A strong desire to continuously improve is highly valued in this role.
- Proficiency in English is a must, prior experience in an English-speaking environment is a plus.
- Comfortable using a computer and familiar with general software applications such as Microsoft Office and Zoom.
- Background in IT or Finance & Accounting/Banking is desirable but not required
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of previous work experience in an office environment is required.
Key Responsibilities: (after the candidate is trained on the Salesforce.com Platform and CPQ and Billing Platform)
- Implementation and updates of various parts of Salesforce.com Platform and CPQ (product updates, CPQ general updates, page layouts, etc).
- Work alongside our other team members from our Milo Massimo team.
- Conduct customer-centric discovery to understand clients' current experiences, future needs, and challenges
- Collaborate to co-create successful strategies and develop solutions
- Successfully deliver the tools clients need to reach their goals, and provide training and adoption services
- Remote work: The position is a remote role and can be performed from anywhere in/near Chisinau with a reliable internet connection.
- Office day: There is one office day per week (Wednesday) in the "Botanica" region in Chisinau.
- Work-life balance: The company values and supports a healthy work-life balance for its employees.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm with a 1-hour lunch break. The company values a healthy work-life balance and offers flexibility to accommodate individual needs and priorities where possible.
- Team culture: The team is friendly and supportive, creating a positive work environment.
- Communication: The company values clear and open communication, both within the team and with clients.
- Training and Development: The candidate will undergo 8-10 weeks of training on the new system, with support and guidance provided by the company.
- Paid Training: The candidate will receive a salary during the 8-10 week training period on the new system as he/she will be officially employed from the first day of training, allowing for a smooth transition into the role.
- Training materials: The company will provide training materials and support to ensure a smooth and successful training process.