Unipro Solutions, is a provider of travel software solutions which are designed to meet the specific needs of various types of travel companies, including tour operators, travel agencies, and destination management companies. We offer a range of software solutions, including booking systems, customer relationship management tools, and marketing automation platforms.
Why become a part of our team:
- International Environment: Our teams interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand their personal network.
- People Oriented: We foster an environment where your personal and professional selves align, and where open communication and appreciation are integral parts of our culture.Your ideas will always
- find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
At Unipro Solutions, we are committed to providing an environment of respect, empathy and cooperation where every employee will feel engaged, motivated and valued.
Who are you:
We're seeking top notch VIP Travel Consultants (Sales representatives ) to help in providing our customers with outstanding service related to the entire customer journey. You will work directly with our clients, taking them step by step through the booking process for their Business and First Class Airline Tickets to worldwide destinations.Your experience and expertise will bring a lot of benefits in developing and improving our software products.
The main purpose of the role:
Concierge-Style planning and booking services, including answering customers’ questions, making travel arrangements. Additionally, you should be able to up-sell and have excellent knowledge of
Product and be Service oriented for the customers.
Your future job duties:
- Answering calls and emails as well advising customers from a variety of travel options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability and adjusting itineraries on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special
- Providing post-sale services by sorting out any issues that may arise with their bookings.
- Advanced English level written and spoken
- Ability to work Night Shift
- Quick learner, great negotiation and effective time management skills
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Highly organized and able to schedule appointments and follow up with clients
- Passion for travel
- The ability to deal with people with both integrity and respect
- Travel industry experience is preferred but not absolutely necessary
Why should you apply?
- Base salary
- Unlimited commission and bonuses
- Official employment, fully covering social package
- Fully covered PTO policy
- Trainings and career development opportunities
- Class A office in the city Center
- Dynamic, fun and supportive company culture
- Work in a team of experienced co-workers
- Vibrant workplace and team-building events