International Accountant/ Financial Manager
This is Tribe
Tribe is a rapidly growing payments technology company on a mission to make the world of payments simple, secure, and accessible. Tribe’s technology is built for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.
At Tribe, we dream of a future where payment innovation supports the day-to-day experiences that end-users crave. We focus on creating solutions that press ‘fast-forward’ on the innovation lifecycle, without compromising quality, operational value, or stability.
What would You do
What we expect from You
- Review and analysis of financial accounting data;
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions);
- Supervise the company budgets;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting;
- Other accounting duties per Management's request.
- Fluent English (B2 level and above) is essential;
- Experience/university degree in Accounting is welcome;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- Good team player skills;
- Good time management and multitasking skills;
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- High-performing, ambitious, collaborative, and fun working culture
- Young, positive, innovative team; friendly and skilled colleagues
- Company-paid lunches, professional training, fresh fruits and drinks in the office, workation, hybrid work opportunity, great team-building events, and much more
- Fast pace learning environment and opportunities to grow professionally in a vibrant international environment
- Long-term continuous project work with internal clients
- Flexible relation to the company and freedom of thinking
- Competitive salary
- Office in the heart of Chisinau city with provided parking