ACTED is looking for a Protection Case Supervisor to join the Protection Case Management team.
Under the supervision of the Protection Officer, the Case Supervisor will be responsible of supervising the implementation of Protection Case Management for refugees from Ukraine and vulnerable Moldovans. Her/his main responsibilities will be to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of protection activities according to the methodologies and guidelines provided by ACTED, to monitor the quality of project activities and to supervise Protection Case Workers. The successful candidate will be based in Edinet but will also work in other areas of the country where ACTED will be implementing its projects: the project aims to cover refugee accommodation centers in Moldova as well as other locations based on needs.
- Support with the creation of reports and communication materials
- Contribute to the planning, development and implementation of all activities relevant to the Protection team
- Participate in the recruitment of Protection field staff (Protection Case Workers)
- Support and assist daily activities of Protection Case Workers, monitoring closely their caseload and providing support with more complex cases
- Organize and provide training and capacity building to Protection staff
- Monitor and evaluate performances of Protection Case Workers
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- University Degree Social Sciences, Social Work, Psychology or other relevant field
- Experience managing a team
- Relevant working experience in the Protection sector
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Good computer knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Willingness to travel and work in remote, rural locations around Moldova
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Russian/Romanian/Ukrainian
- English language: written and spoken proficiency essential
- Desirable: Previous experience in the humanitarian sector and or with refugees
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary depending on knowledge and experience;
- Unique experience in an international organization;
- Unlimited access to coffee and tea;
- Special benefits package for employees;
- Opportunities for growth and development;
- Working closely with international staff;
- Fresh fruit mix in the office;
- Psychological support through sessions.
In order to apply for this position please follow the below sample suggestions:
- CV with no more than 1-4 pages in ENGLISH language - named as First_Last_Name_ desired position_CV;
- Send Letter of intention name as - First_LastName_desired position_Letter of Intention.
Please apply only if you are able to work full time.
Before applying, please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
Send your application (resume and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also mention the name, position and contact details of at least two references, including the line manager during your last job. Family members are to be excluded.
ACTED - reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time.
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.