INTERSOS is a humanitarian oganization working on the protection of Ukrainian refugee in RM.
Execute administrative and financial tasks, according to line manager indications and INTERSOS procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance to local laws and to donor’s requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute administrative, finance and legal related tasks, payroll calculations (HR matrix) and update personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments
- Check accountancy, update economic and financial status of the projects through Journal in collaboration with the Finance - Officer.
- Monitor the expenses and follow up the budget
- Register payments, receipts and other forms of payments in the financial system, ensuring all the documents and signatures are obtained before finalising.
- Prepare the Journal in collaboration with the Finance Officer
- Follow up the electronic invoices and archives
- Archive the financial documents and the personnel documentation and keep it in order.
- Ensure all the pay slips are signed by the staff when revising the salary
- Support the Country Finance Coordinator and Finance Officer for the preparation of personnel documentation for audit purpose
- Assist in the preparation of interim and final report for donors
- Ensure the correct filing of all project financial data
- Desirable, degree in finance, management (business) or administration
- Experience in relevant and similar jobs
- Desirable working experience with other NGOs
- Local language essential, desirable English language
Interested candidates are invited to apply the CV's on firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying your CV, you consent to the processing of your personal data.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.