Middle .Net, C# Back - End Engineer
Unipro Solutions, is a provider of travel software solutions which are designed to meet the specific needs of various types of travel companies, including tour operators, travel agencies, and destination management companies. We offer a range of software solutions, including booking systems, customer relationship management tools, and marketing automation platforms.
Why become a part of our team:
- International Environment: Our teams interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand their personal network.
- People Oriented: We foster an environment where your personal and professional selves align, and where open communication and appreciation are integral parts of our culture.Your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
At Unipro Solutions, we are committed to providing an environment of respect, empathy and cooperation where every employee will feel engaged, motivated and valued.
Who are you:
We are seeking a passionate Middle .NET Engineer who will have the primary responsibility of constructing .NET applications using C#. In this role, you will join a skilled team of professionals dedicated to designing and implementing application layers. You will also collaborate with other team members working on various aspects of the infrastructure. A strong commitment to collaborative problem-solving, advanced design techniques, and delivering high-quality products is crucial for success in this position.
Your future job duties:
- Designing, building, implementing and maintaining system back-end tier for projects running within the company;
- Writing clean, architecturally sound, high performance and maintainable code;
- Technical documentation revision;
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements;
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required;
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines;
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions;
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order;
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging;
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience;
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
- Higher technical education
- 4-6 years’ experience in Microsoft .NET platform (C#, ASP.NET/ASP.NET CORE, Web API, WCF and MVC);
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and .NET programming principles
- Working knowledge of DB development and SQL (MS SQL Server)
- Ability to work in a team environment, commitment to self-improvement and continuous growth
- Flexible and friendly mindset
- At least B2+ english level
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Annual salary revision;
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Long term employment , fully covering social package;
- Fully covered PTO policy;
- Career development and continuous learning opportunities (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Modern and cozy office in the city Center Eminescu Offices Business Centre