Frank Technology, the parent company of Tunetanken and Scan-Plast branches in Moldova, is an international company that develops, produces and markets a large number of different products manufactured wholly or partly in fibre-reinforced composite materials. We therefore address many different industries and customer groups.
We are seeking a skilled Art director to maintain our brand's visual identity and ensure the highest level of creative excellence across all design materials.
- Demonstrate a strong creative vision and possess a keen eye for graphic design.
- Ensure consistency with our brand's visual guidelines and design manuals.
- Assist and guide the graphic designers in our marketing department, providing support and direction.
- Provide leadership from inception to release, acting as a supervisor and guide through concept & design, production and development phases.
- Lead internal brand development, participate in new business presentations and guide marketing outreach to ensure quality of execution.
- Generate design concepts and layouts for new materials for the graphic designers to work from.
- Direct team efforts, monitor results and proactively work with reports to improve process and guide career development.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Proven experience a minimum of 4 years working as an Art Director, with a strong portfolio showcasing your creative skills.
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of design principles, typography, and color theory.
- Strong project management and organizational skills to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and provide constructive feedback.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and a passion for staying informed about the latest design techniques and technologies.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Dynamic and friendly work environment.
If interested in this position, please submit the following information, along with your CV, PORTFOLIO and a recent photo of yourself, to email@example.com:
- Do you possess a valid driver's license? If yes, please specify the category.
- Do you have an EU passport?
- List all the foreign languages you speak.
- Testimonials from your clients or recommendations from previous employers - if available.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your expertise and qualifications.