Frank Technology, the parent company of Tunetanken and Scan-Plast branches in Moldova, is an international company that develops, produces and markets a large number of different products manufactured wholly or partly in fibre-reinforced composite materials. We therefore address many different industries and customer groups.
We are seeking a skilled Marketing Manager to lead our marketing efforts. As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to promote our
brand and drive growth. You will oversee all aspects of our marketing campaigns, including advertising, content creation, event planning, and market research.
- Developing and implementing an effective marketing strategy.
- Strategic and operational management of the company's marketing.
- Strategic development and increased brand recognition.
- Creating and maintaining corporate branding, maintaining the Company's corporate style.
- Actively supporting the sales network in achieving sales plans.
- Developing and presenting proposals on sales strategy.
- Participating in the development of new products and bringing them to market.
- Preparing analytics and reporting on advertising and marketing activities.
- Budgeting and cost management within the annual budget for advertising and marketing events.
- Strategic and tactical analysis of the market, competitors, consumers, and representation of the Company's brands.
- Building a system of operational commercial analytics (sales, promotion, consumer satisfaction).
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing tools.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing and Logistic, Purchases or Business and administration.
- Proven track record of developing successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience of at least 3 years in the position of Manager Marketing or Advertising.
- High level of independence, a systematic approach to problem-solving, creativity, and analytical thinking.
- Fluent in English.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Dynamic and friendly work environment.
If interested in this position, please submit the following information, along with your CV and a recent photo of yourself, to email@example.com:
- Do you possess a valid driver's license? If yes, please specify the category.
- Do you have an EU passport?
- List all the foreign languages you speak.
- Testimonials from your clients or recommendations from previous employers - if available.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your expertise and qualifications.