Frank Technology what presents the branches Tunetanken and of Scan-Plast in Moldova, is an international company that develops, produces and markets a large number of different products manufactured wholly or partly in fibre-reinforced composite materials. We therefore address many different industries and customer groups.
We are seeking a dedicated senior graphic designer to join our growing company. You will collaborate with other team members to create effective and eye-catching images and content to increase our online and offline visibility.
- Create and design various materials for digital and print;
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts;
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects;
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible;
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project;
- Desire to continue building skill set with education and training;
- Creativity and innovative design skills.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in professional graphic design;
- Proficiency with photo-editing software - would be a plus;
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop);
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details;
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines;
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related fields is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Dynamic and friendly work environment.
If interested in this position, please submit the following information, along with your CV, PORTFOLIO and a recent photo of yourself, to email@example.com:
- Do you possess a valid driver's license? If yes, please specify the category.
- Do you have an EU passport?
- List all the foreign languages you speak.
- Testimonials from your clients or recommendations from previous employers - if available.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your expertise and qualifications.