Frank Technology what presents the branches Tunetanken and of Scan-Plast in Moldova, is an international company that develops, produces and markets a large number of different products manufactured wholly or partly in fiber-reinforced composite materials. We therefore address many different industries and customer groups.
Frank Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled IT Developer to join our team. As an IT Developer, you will play a key role in developing and maintaining our software systems, with a focus on Laravel framework. If you are an experienced developer with expertise in Laravel, SQL, PHP, Github and UML, and have a strong understanding of database structuring, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop, test, and maintain software applications using Laravel framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Design and implement efficient and scalable database structures.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code adhering to coding standards and best practices.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to ensure the software meets quality standards.
- Collaborate with team members and provide technical guidance and support.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an IT Developer, with expertise in Laravel framework.
- Strong understanding of version control systems, specifically Github.
- Proficiency in Laravel, PHP, SQL, Restful Api’s and UML.
- Solid knowledge of database structuring and optimization techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex technical issues.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a team.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Dynamic and friendly work environment.
If interested in this position, please submit the following information, along with your CV, and a recent photo of yourself, email@example.com:
- Do you possess a valid driver's license? If yes, please specify the category.
- Do you have an EU passport?
- List all the foreign languages you speak.
- Testimonials from your clients or recommendations from previous employers - if available.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your expertise and qualifications.