Frank Technology, a new Scan-Plast and Tunetanken branch in Moldova, is an international company that develops, produces and markets a large number of different products manufactured, wholly or partly, in fibre-reinforced composite materials. We therefore address many different industries and customer groups.
Experienced Interior Architect
Experienced interior architect for redesign/remodeling of a factory in Rezina.
We have to renovate and convert a building that used to be a textile factory, but now we are converting it to a multifunctional plant. Ideally, the designer would also be a capable and experienced project manager, with good contacts with local contractors and suppliers who can lead all aspects of the renovation.
Minimum Qualifications:Qualified Project Interior Designers already exhibit these strengths and talents:
- Creative person;
- Experience in adaptive reuse of industrial buildings;
- Understanding of appropriate industry standards and construction practice;
- Interest and experience in sustainable design;
- Maintains knowledge and proficiency in building interior construction, techniques of current industry trends on space, function, materials, etc.;
- Familiar with drawing in 2D and 3D;
- Thorough understanding of how a drawing set goes together;
- Knowledge of interiors-related building and life safety codes;
- Industry knowledge for understanding how things are built and how to apply that knowledge to fit the project design and budget;
- Guarantee high quality of the delivered work;
- Well-informed about the evolutions within the specific field and that your knowledge is up-to-date within the context of new developments.
- 1+ years of experience in commercial design;
- Display strong design portfolio showing strengths, creativeness and experience in conceptual design, space planning skills and detailing;
- Professional degree in Interior Architectural Design;
- Must be very creative.
If interested in this position, please include, along with your CV and a photo of yourself, the following information and send it to email@example.com:
- Develops technical designs and edits architectural drawings to ensure an exemplary solution is delivered that meets quality parameters, project timelines, and budgetary requirements;
- Translate concepts and information into images;
- Execute and complete usable construction paperwork;
- Coordinate the selection of materials, furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
- do you have a driving license; if yes, what category?
- do you have a EU passport?
- please list all the foreign languages that you speak.
- testimonials from your clients or recommendations from previous employers - if any..