Insomniac Design angajeaza:
Insomniac Design is a global digital agency headquartered in Washington D.C., with offices in London, Bucharest, and Chisinau. We’re an agile, determined, and innovative team organized by functional areas of expertise — Creative, Technology, Strategy, and Management. We specialize in human-centered design with a deep focus on design thinking and digital transformation.
The Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for overseeing the design and development and operations of our company's DevOps strategy, working closely with our development, quality assurance, and operations teams to optimize our software development lifecycle and infrastructure.
- Design, develop, document, and maintain our company's DevOps infrastructure, tools, and processes.
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to identify and prioritize areas for automation, optimization, and improvement.
- Build and maintain continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Manage and monitor cloud infrastructure and services, including servers, storage, and network components.
- Implement and maintain security and compliance standards for our systems and applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with infrastructure and applications, and implement measures to prevent recurrence.
- Mentor and coach junior DevOps team members.
- Keep up to date with the latest DevOps tools and technologies, and evaluate their potential to improve our processes and infrastructure.
- Configuration, Maintenance, and security updates of computing systems.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a DevOps role, preferably in a web application development environment.
- Strong experience with cloud infrastructure and services, such as AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Strong experience with configuration management tools, such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, and Helm.
- Strong experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Solarwinds, Datadog, Nagios, etc.
- Experience with agile methodologies and working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Advantages of being with us:
- Hybrid work flexibility for optimal work-life balance;
- Cozy office in the city center, surrounded by vibrant urban life;
- Exclusive private parking for stress-free arrivals and departures;
- Official employment under IT Park regulations;
- Well-stocked office with delicious fruits, snacks, and treats;
- Catered lunches on Fridays for delightful end-of-week celebrations;
- Dedicated budget for professional growth and development;
- Rewarding annual bonus for your hard work and contributions;
- Team-building events to strengthen collaboration and synergy;
- Special occasion gifts to make you feel valued.