Fancy a career in audit? ATA CONSULT is looking for you!
Do you want to seize the opportunity to improve processes and move forward? And at the same time being a part of a young team which will hold your back at your beginnings?
ATA CONSULT was established in Moldova in 2006, and now out staff includes 35 employees.
Our client portfolio includes over 150 both international and local clients from various industries: IT industry, Legal and advocacy, Online sales,Trade industry, Representative offices of the Foreign companies, Consulting and outsourcing industry.
What will be your role within our team?
- Support in preparing the audit planning documentation;
- Inform audit assistants on the audit plan, their responsibilities and the objectives to perform;
- Coordinate the team to carry out work assigned to them - instruct, coach, support;
- Perform engagement administration review to ensure that:
- Ensure the audit programs and conclusions are properly filled in and the documentation of the work is in accordance with ATA CONSULT policies.
- Work under the manager’s coordination and produce reliable deliverables that are ready for manager/partner review;
- Ensure that the audit team under your supervision observes the relevant professional quality standards;
- Provide for the timely completion of the assigned engagements and continuous communication with the client, manager and the audit team;
- Identify the clients’ or potential clients’ needs as a base for additional services to be delivered by our professional organization;
- Establish close working relationship with the client, to fulfill engagement expectations and assess needs;
- Appraise the professional performance of the audit team members.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary package
- Lunch vouchers
- ACCA qualification program support
What are the requirements?
- Graduate in Economics/ Technical faculties or other relevant areas
- Previous working experience in audit
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Good communication skills in English
- Willing to continuously improve your knowledge